Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gran Torino

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to see Gran Torino. This film was superb. I think we all probably know an old man like this. And I think many of us know of families like his too unfortunately. It was a real delight to see the goodness in this crotchety ol'koot. Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks? I came away from this film thoroughly entertained and a bit hopeful that diversity can be embraced more fully in our society. Clint did a fine job.

1 comment:

  1. Saw the Movie last week with my son Jake. Yes, sadly Mom's date was her 17 yr old XBOX warrior son. This film should get best picture. Clint's character is remniscent of his earlier roles where honor meant something. His use of colorful language and social class depiction will make have viewers of all ages realize that we all have a purpose. The car is pretty sweet as well. Hope you enjoy the film.

    ReplyDelete