Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ring Around the Wrist - Memory Wire

This class was my first exposure to memory wire. The class was at Nomadic Notions, taught by Emily. Very fun and very fast. I really liked this class and made four more bracelets the night I got home from class and a few more after that. The one I made in class was this first one.

I'm not sure why I like this so much,
perhaps its just so fast and easy and I can freely explore many different patterns in color and shape and size to create different texture and interest in each bracelet. The ones along the right really illustrate this. Love the charms too.

I asked Emily if I could do something
with larger stones and she was hesitant but I tried it anyway. It think it is very fun looking although it definitely doesn't retain it's shape like the seed bead bracelets do.




No comments:

Post a Comment