Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy! Busy!

It's been over a month since I've posted a blog.  That's inexcusable!  Of course I've been busy with classes, lots of classes, as usual.  This weekend I decided that I was going to start a new site for people like me that love to take classes as a hobby.  As soon as it's done, I'll be sure to post it here. 

Latest classes have been djembe drum lesssons (looking for a new instructor at present), basketry class, knitting class (both from Hill Country Weavers), retake of glass fusing and slumping, stained glass (both at Blue Moon Glasswork), and another silver soldering class with Rita Ross (have a beautiful ring from that class and now I'm trying to get the patina just right!)

I taught my 2nd new class at Sea of Beads, which is a chain maille class.  The weave was Byzantine.  I got some great feedback on this class, and I teach two more chainmaille classes in a couple weeks along with viking knitting!

Up coming plans include a leather bracelet class, finding a PMC class, finding a pottery (throwing) class, finding a drawing class, and hopefully an advanced stained glass class once the current one is complete. 

Also planning scheduling a B&B session with the girls, and going toobing soon with friends, which is always fun.  I love summer!

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- that's a lot of classes, Tracy!!! Sounds like you are definitely enjoying yourself there and trying out a lot of new things tha make you happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete