Thursday, May 14, 2009

Projects from Seed Bead Stitching by Beth Stone

Here are a couple different beading stitches I've learned from the book I posted earlier in this section, Seed Bead Stitching by Beth Stone. Some of these may be repeats. All were very fast except the black one which was smaller beads and I needed better lighting.

Tri and Quad Stitch Combination, Page 58











Basic Daisy Chain, Page 65











Right Angle with Drop Beads, Page 50











Diagonal Peyote with Drops, Page 25
I get a lot of compliments on this one.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I think I like the tri-quad combo necklace the best. I have a new book due out at the end of the year and I have some new work posted on my website. Take a look if you have a moment.

    Beth Stone
    www.bethstone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Beth...thanks for visiting my blog! I absolutely LOVE your book and can't wait for your new book to hit the shelves! :)

    ReplyDelete